– QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
– QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
– QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
– QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
– QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
– QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis
– QA Level 3 Award 2 Day First Aid at Work Re-qualification
– BTEC Level 2 First Person on Scene- Basic/ Intermediate
– QA Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely
– QA Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
– QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
– QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
The QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF) also forms part of a progressive suite of prehospital care qualifications that lead to the QA Level 6 Diploma in Paramedic Practice (RQF).
Contact our Training Co-ordinator Kirsty Cavill to discuss your requirements. We are always happy to discuss bespoke or tailored training packages that best reflect your needs or complete the form below:
Call: (0845) 539 5309 or
All our courses are nationally recognised and fully accredited through either Qualsafe Awards (QA) or Edexcel and comply with stringent requirements to ensure training is delivered to a high standard at all times. Each student is awarded with a certificate that lasts for 3 years, a hand book and a wallet sized card detailing their qualification.